Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Yowza!!

Written on February 8, 2012

I seriously can't believe that this morning I saw this!!  


Could it really be that Baby Ciano #2 is on the way!? Evelina is going to be a big sister!!  As much as I was hoping this would happen sooner rather than later I am scared out of my mind!!  Anxious beyond belief.  Are we crazy, how will we manage 2 little ones, will Evelina be able to cope with not getting ALL of our attention, will our house be big enough, where will our guests sleep, will I survive more sleepless nights, will I be able to breastfeed, will we send both children to daycare or get a nanny?  The list goes on and on. 

No matter what, I am so so so excited!!  Yay!!  Praying for a healthy 9 months and a healthy baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment