Written on March 7, 2012
| Siby at 7w2d - Gummy Bear-ish |
I’m so incredibly tired today. It is 3:00p and I don’t know how I’m going to make it through the rest of the work day, pick Evelina up at school, make dinner, and complete the bedtime routine without fuss. I would love to nap right now. The thought of work makes me want to gag, so instead, I write this entry.
Pregnancy is such a happy time, but right now I’m just feeling a lot of anxiety. Until the spotting and bleeding started, I was sure all was going to be alright, but now I’m more nervous (even though I spotted a lot with Evelina and look how she turned out…perfecto). Yes we saw the baby and a strong heartbeat, but I’m still filled with anxiety. We just want a healthy, bouncing, baby to arrive in October 2012. It also doesn’t help that my HCG betas have been running on the high side and evil Google says it may be an early indicator for Downs Syndrome. Really!? I need to worry about this now? I was already a little bit worried because of my age for goodness sake. Needless to say, I’ve been saying lots of prayers lately.
Deep breaths......



No comments:
Post a Comment