Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Expanding!!

Not only is my belly expanding (not from DQ runs mind you), but the Ciano family is expanding!! 

Many of you who read the blog already know the exciting news, but I haven’t made an official announcement to everyone yet. I’m a cautious one, must be where Evelina gets it from. Here are a few questions that I’m sure you are all dying to know the answers to: 

When are you due? October 18th, 2012. 

How old will Evelina be when the new baby arrives? 28-29 months. 

Have you told Evelina the news yet? We have not. I’ve read that it is best to break the news when a belly is visible so we will wait a few more weeks. In preparation, I’ve bought her a few big sister books that I will wrap up to give her. She loves getting new books. 

Will you be finding out the gender? Yes we will. It will be a surprise to us whether we find out during an ultrasound or find out on delivery day. I also think it will be nice to share the gender with Evelina so she is more informed about whether she will have a little brother or little sister. 

How are you feeling? I’m feeling pretty good for the most part…now that is. I wrote posts about every 2 weeks starting on the day of my positive pregnancy test. I will be publishing them shortly.

Evelina’s nickname was Cashina during pregnancy, does this baby have a nickname? We are calling this baby “Siby”, short for sibling. At our first ultrasound around 7 weeks, the baby looked kind of like a gummy bear, but we weren't convinced to use it as a nickname. 

Will you be sharing the name you choose before the baby’s birth? No!! We haven’t even really discussed names yet, we plan to wait until we know the gender. Although, I do have a running list of names ready to be shared with Chris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment