Written on February 22, 2012
How far along? 6 weeks
Baby’s Size: Sweet Pea
Total Weight Gain: Don’t think I’ve gained anything and we don’t have a scale.
Maternity Clothes: No, but by the end of the day I feel bloated enough to unfasten my belt and/or unbutton my pants.
Gender: TBD
Movement: None
Sleep: For the most part, I’m tired, but not fall-asleep-on-my-desk-exhausted…YET. If I get 10 hours of sleep every night, I feel great. Otherwise, I’m tired. I got 10 hours one night this past weekend and I felt like a new woman. Most nights, I go to bed before 9, fall asleep pretty quickly, and then wake-up around 2am only to be plagued by insomnia. It is no fun.
Symptoms: Not many symptoms which of course has resulted in some anxiety on my part. I went through a similar period of no symptoms while pregnant with Evelina so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that everything is okay. Some symptoms I’ve had include: painful face acne, back acne, constipation, gas, bloating, some nausea if I’m tired or hungry, stuffy nose, dry lips, achy breasts, tiredness, frequent urination (but, I drink a TON of water). All of these symptoms come and go on a daily basis.
Best Moments this week: Shared the news with my mom!!
Food Aversions: In general, I don’t have much of an appetite but when I am hungry, I will eat anything.
Food Cravings: Not really
What I miss: Not dealing with 1st trimester pregnancy anxiety every moment of the day.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby at our first ultrasound and sharing the exciting news with family and friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment