How far along? 13 weeks- hello 2nd trimester!! YAY!!
Baby’s Size: Peach
Total Weight Gain: ?? – Next midwife appointment is for 4/25.
Maternity Clothes: No, but the bella-band may need to make an appearance sooner rather than later. I’m still using the hair tie trick to fasten my pants though and only wearing loose tops since I haven’t broken the news to work yet.
Gender: TBD, but I’m feeling girl.
Movement: None
Sleep: I sleep like crap, but not because I’m uncomfortable. I’m just extremely restless, wake up easily and have to pee about 3 times a night. It doesn’t help that Evelina enjoys waking up at least once a night yelling for Papa….can you say frustrating? SLEEP CHILD!!
Symptoms: Not many, other than restless sleep, fatigue, moodiness, slightly sore girls…especially when Evelina climbs all over me, very minor heartburn and the ever present congestion that plagued me while pregnant with Evelina as well.
Best Moments this week: Our 12-week ultrasound where we got to see our little one moving around, opening/closing his/her mouth, sucking his/her thumb. A nasal bone was present and the NT measurement was a mere .9mm, which is awesome. I’m still having blood work completed to check for the odds of downs syndrome and neural tube defects, but so far, so good. Also, we told most of our friends and family which is exciting!!
Food Aversions: My food aversions for the most part are gone, but I still don’t ever know what I really want to eat. It is kind of a pain. I’m not eating very healthily either which is concerning me a bit, but I’m hoping I turn a corner when the weather finally decides to warm up for more than a day.
Food Cravings: Sweets.
What I miss: Not much. Although, I wasn’t pregnant during the Summer the first time around so I think I’m going to miss refreshing margaritas and summer cocktails.
What I am looking forward to: Starting to show, feeling movement, re-decorating Evelina's nursery.



No comments:
Post a Comment