Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

2.0 | 16 Weeks

How far along? 16 weeks
Baby’s Size: Avocado 
Total Weight Gain: 3 ½ lbs. 
Maternity Clothes: I have started to wear some of my maternity jeans and pants since they are more comfortable than using the bella-band every day; although, the bella-band is my most prized possession at this point. I may go shopping this weekend for some staple items. 
Gender: We will find out on May 24th. I’m feeling girl. 
Movement: I may have felt some flutters, but still not certain yet. I felt my first flutters around the 16 week mark while pregnant with Evelina. 
Sleep: A little bit better than in previous weeks, but still not great. I sleep so lightly that I wake up lots and this usually results in a bathroom run. 
Symptoms: Pregnancy rhinitis that won’t quit (ugh, I HATE it), minor heartburn, and headaches…something I never really suffered from the first time around. 
Best Moments this week: The feeling of a tickling sensation below my belly button, it must have been the babe. Also, we received the results of our genetic testing and everything was negative; odds of Down Syndrome is 1 in 50,000. 
Food Aversions: Not many. Although, I’ve been trying to avoid any food that could have the potential of making my heartburn flare up in the evenings. 
Food Cravings: Arnold Palmers – lemonade mixed with ice tea; my version of a Summer cocktail.  
What I miss: Staying up happily until after 9pm. 
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender!! 

My first belly picture with Siby, taken last week.  Compared to my belly pictures with Evelina, I look almost 20 weeks pregnant already. Oh boy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment