Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Maternity Photo Preview

When I found out I was pregnant I just knew I wanted to have a maternity photo session to capture the beauty of the belly. Chris was ambivalent since he doesn’t love having his picture taken (neither do I for that matter) but I promised the shoot would focus more on my belly then anything else. So, we booked a session with Heidi Hope Photography after I laid eyes on her beautiful and stunning newborn and maternity images.

We had our session on Saturday and decided it would be nice to have her come to our house. I was awoken at 5:30am by thunderstorms and downpours and at that moment threw my visions of straight hair and outdoor photos out the window. When Heidi arrived we explained our fear of camera issues but she was so great that after a few shots, we felt a lot more comfortable. She took a variety of shots in different rooms of the house and also set-up a backdrop for more studio-like photos. I’m just thankful that our house gets lots of light which definitely helped the shoot to be more successful considering the ominous skies.

She posted a preview of some of her favorite images to her blog. The complete gallery will be available in a couple of weeks.

Now I can’t wait for her to capture Bambina Ciano in her first weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment