Today is May 19th and my "due" date is June 19th!! ONE MONTH TO GO!! I can hardly believe it. I think back to the evening of October 9th, 2009 when I was talking to my dear friend Kate on the phone and being certain that I was definitely NOT pregnant and then waking up on October 10th with a high temperature (thank you charting!!) and the innate desire to pee on a stick....and a few others that day JUST to be sure. The first couple of months were such a roller coaster and I never thought the little ball of cells that Chris and I created would make it this far with only ONE MONTH TO GO!! It has been amazing and I have just loved being pregnant...and still love it even though everyone keeps saying that I will eventually be uncomfortable...but I'm not today so I will just take each day as it comes.
We are by no means "ready" for Bambina Ciano to arrive but we are getting closer. I truly believe that 40 weeks/9 months gestation is most likely nature's way of making sure that we are really ready for the life changing and momentous birth that will take place in, at the most, 6 weeks time. And if we aren't "ready" by that point then we won't have any other choice but to make ourselves ready!! Let the final countdown BEGIN!!



No comments:
Post a Comment