Evelina is your standard toddler, very active and busy, difficult during many meals, testing boundaries, and learning lots and lots of things each day. She still doesn't mind the pediatrician's office, but I know at some point, she is going to anticipate shots the second we enter the office and throw a fit. I'm not looking forward to those days. In the meantime, I will enjoy watching her play with the doctor and nurses, while making faces and gabbing. She really brings a smile to the face of many. I would particularly like to thank the makers of Baby Mum-Mums and Happy Baby Yogurt drops for helping make the appointment pleasant as well...both god sends!!
Evelina's Stats...
Weight: 21lbs (22nd %ile) - Up only about 1lbs since 12 month visit. Just like her pediatrician said it would, Evelina's weight is beginning to plateau. She is still perfectly healthy and will have other growth spurts in the next year but she is very busy and very busy toddlers burn a lot of calories!! Our goal will be to make sure she eats enough...which can be a struggle these days!!
Length: 31.5" (82nd %ile). She is quite the skinny mini that's for sure.
Head Circumference: I didn't catch the size this time around and it wasn't included on her growth chart. It has never been on the small side so I don't think we have anything to worry about.
Next appointment is at 18 months.




No comments:
Post a Comment