It's hard to believe that this was Chris' second Father's Day. I've said it before and I will say it again, this year went by SOOOOO fast!!
| Father's Day 2010 |
Chris is such a wonderful father to Evelina. He is patient, caring, fun and playful, and doesn't even mind getting up during the night when she is in need of comforting (and Mama needs her beauty sleep). He may not admit it, but I know he loves snuggling with her at night and falling asleep with her in the nursery. It really is just too sweet. It makes me love him even more.
| In deep conversation |
We can already see that Evelina is a daddy's girl. She LOOOOOVVVVVES her Papa so much. She beams whenever he enters a room, she crawls as quickly as she can to him, climbs on him and uses him as her jungle gym. As soon as she hears the garage door open and I say that Papa is home, she starts looking around for him. Just recently she started to cry when he drops her off at school (so heartbreaking). Many times, if he is holding her and I try to take her, she will turn into his shoulder and hold on tight. So adorable!! It has really been such a joy to see their relationship blossom. She is lucky to have such a wonderful DA-DA-DA-DA!!!
| Sharing goofy faces :-) |
We weren't able to spend the entire day together, but we did find time to have a little snack picnic as a family out in the yard while enjoying the beautiful afternoon sunshine. While Chris was putting Evelina to bed, I whipped up one of his favorite meals, Shrimp Scampi, in celebration of his second Father's Day. Yum-o.
| Papa, I love you!! |
Honey, I love you, too
Moi xoxoPS: I just realized that Chris wore the same shirt on both Father's days...what are the chances of that?!



No comments:
Post a Comment