Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

12 Months of Evelina :: In Pictures

You know I couldn't let Evelina's 1st Birthday milestone pass by without a video in pictures, so without further ado, 12 Months of Evelina, in pictures (and yes, I know she isn't a boy, I just fell in love with the song). 



PS: Sorry it is so long. I honestly think I took more photos of her in the past year then have been taken of me in my entire life. I need to get better about using the Flip video camera.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! What a beautiful collection for Lina to look back on. you put so much love and effort into these. Congrats mommy and daddy! -ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me teary. She is so cute. Nice work Sarah (on the baby and the photos). :-) I love that last shot. I gotta come see her soon!!

    ReplyDelete