Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pregnancy Progress: Week 28

Today, I am 28 weeks pregnant!! HELLO THIRD TRIMESTER!! Only 84 days/13 weeks (about) to go!! And, I can’t believe March is almost over….where has the time gone?

Cashina now weighs roughly 2 ½lbs and is about 15ins in total length. She should grow another ½ in this week. She now has about 2-3% body fat and her muscle tone is increasing. Other then continuing to develop billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in this big scary world, this week her eyes now have color…although it will most likely not be the color she ultimately ends up with. Her eyes won’t turn their final hue until approximately nine months after her birth. Chris has hazel eyes and I have brown so my guess is it will be one of the two. No blue eyes in this Italian, French, Greek family!!

Cashina “should” now be sleeping and waking at normal intervals. For the most part I think this is true but sometimes she surprises me. She awakes when my alarm goes off and likes to stretch her legs and arms while I’m working away in the mornings. Then she has another burst of energy in the afternoon, takes a break around dinner and then is up and at ‘um again before I go to bed. Now, she may be active while I’m sleeping but not enough to wake me up just yet...thankfully since I wake up enough to use the little girl's room!!

We are still taking part in the name debate but I think we are getting closer. Personally, I still haven’t decided if we should select one name and go with it or have a couple of options and then decide once she is born. What is she doesn’t really look like a “Blank” Ciano?

No comments:

Post a Comment