Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Noise

I belong to a pregnancy forum online which has been such a great resource throughout the past 6 months. Even though I don’t know any of the mamas-to-be personally, hearing what others are going through and experiencing (both first-timers and been-there-done-that mamas) from all over the world has really help educate me throughout this entire process. In addition to experienced family and friends of course!! I am amused by so many of these pregnant ladies commenting about how when they talk or their hubby’s talk to their little ones, listen to music in the car or read that the baby goes nuts. Cashina is the complete opposite. As soon as either one of us speak she goes in to listening/sleepy mode. If there is quiet, she likes to get her groove on…well, that is unless she is having a lazy day. I am wondering if she enjoys listening to music in the car, hearing me sing or read and it just lulls her into relaxation mode? Chris thinks it may be a benefit to us and if she gets fussy after she arrives we can just make some noise and all will be peaceful. I think it may be a pipe dream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment