Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

On Order

After lots of shopping, website hopping, room planning, and looking at fabric swatches we finally ordered the last piece of nursery furniture over the weekend. Considering how much I research things, you'd think I would have looked for our glider online BEFORE placing an order with a store....we could have saved about $300 but alas, there is no turning back. Lesson learned.

The furniture won't start getting delivered until May but I am antsy and don't want to wait (me not want to wait? now that's a stretch!!)!! The nursery still needs to be painted so we are hoping it will be completed by the time the first piece arrives.

We choose a light green fabric (not the one pictured) for the chair with a pink swirly piping. I'm a little uncertain about the green and hope it doesn't clash with the blue wall color but my dream of yellow fabric wasn't an option and Chris wasn't a big fan of any of the pink fabrics or of buying a different chair and having it reupholstered.

I am excited to see how it all comes together. Did I mention I'm getting antsy?



1 comment: