For all of my slow cooker lovin’ friends, I highly recommend Ginger Soy Short Ribs with Green Rice and Lime.
Chris and I were in heaven as we noshed on these short ribs last night. They were so incredibly tasty and falling off the bone tender. We paired the dish with a nice Pinot Noir and were transported from our living room watching the Steelers/Jets game, to a cozy restaurant dining on comfort food in front of a roaring fire. You could even pair this dish with buttery mashed potatoes and it would be equally yummy. I can’t wait to eat some leftovers!! This is definitely going to be added to my slow cooker recipe arsenal.
UPDATE as of 2/1/2011: These are NOT good leftover!! Enjoy straight from the slow cooker.
UPDATE as of 2/1/2011: These are NOT good leftover!! Enjoy straight from the slow cooker.



No comments:
Post a Comment