Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Around We Go

I seems like these days all Evelina wants to do is stand or jump.  She just LOVES the jumperoo but I would prefer she partake in other floor activities such as sitting and movement during tummy time.  I also don't think it's the best idea to put her in the jumperoo after meals because we all know how much she loves to spit up...jumping up and down can't be good for the stomach.  In comes her new entertainer.  I was dead set against bringing another plastic contraption in the house, but when someone recommended this entertainer to me I thought it would be the perfect addition.  She can stand up, practice balancing and even walking.  The best part about it, is that once she can stand unassisted, we can remove the seat and she can use it as a stand alone play table.  So far she is enjoying it and has even gotten the hang of walking around it to get to each toy...or to her mommy or Violet if we are sitting/walking close by.  



PS: Why does YouTube make video blurry? I think it you watch it in YouTube instead of via the blog it is more clear but still not as clear as the actual Flip video.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, great toy! It took me a second to realize the seat was attached. I like the beginning of the video where her fingers are flicking over her mouth. I've seen many babies do this.

    ReplyDelete