Chris has been in NH snowmobiling since Friday and we miss him. He will be arriving home this afternoon and I'm interested to see if Evelina will be excited to see him or if she will be confused as to why there is someone else in the house other then her mama. This has been the longest stretch of time he has been away from our sweet pea since her birth...and the first time I have been with her solo (including nights) for 3 days. It was pleasantly fun and surprisingly relaxing...despite her strange wake-ups within 2 hours of her bedtime.
PS: I weighed Miss Lina on Friday and she weighed in at 15lbs .03oz wearing a short sleeved white onesie.
My guess is that she will remember him and light up like a Christmas tree when she sees him. Unless she is mad at him and makes him suffer for leaving her.. I've seen that type, too. But that may only happen when they get older. I can't recall - it's been that long!
My guess is that she will remember him and light up like a Christmas tree when she sees him. Unless she is mad at him and makes him suffer for leaving her.. I've seen that type, too. But that may only happen when they get older. I can't recall - it's been that long!
ReplyDelete