Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let's Practice Standing

Our schedule was all out of whack today so Evelina is down for a nap at the moment...it could end up biting us me in the ass at bedtime but we shall see. Another nasty storm hit today and on top of worrying if I would make it home in one piece, the heat at Lina's daycare failed this afternoon so I had to fetch her early, which in turn messed with her typical napping routine. Let's hope it is fixed by tomorrow, because I need to get some serious work done at the office and can't afford to be home again for the 3rd time in two'ish weeks while attempting to work from home with an infant.  

But, the real purpose of this post is to share a photo of Lina practicing her standing skills.  She is far from pulling herself up on her own but she can stand up and balance while holding on to her fun Zany Zoo.  Don't you worry safety police, I will be childproofing those outlets in due time.  


PS:  What you don't see is Lina falling seconds after I took the photo.  Oops...she was okay, just a couple of tears :-( 

No comments:

Post a Comment