One little horsey plays peek-a-boo, loves to come and play with you.
Two little duckies take a spin, splash in the water, come on in!!
Three little piggies twirl around, playing in the pig pen, making sounds...
Two little duckies take a spin, splash in the water, come on in!!
Three little piggies twirl around, playing in the pig pen, making sounds...
deedadeedee deedeedee deedadeedee deedeedee
I've been singing this jumperoo song NON-STOP for the past 3 days. I.can't.get.it.out!!! Help!!!



OMG, me too! I actually ran across your posting when I was trying to find the correct lyrics for the song. If I am going to have it stuck in my head, it can at least be accurate. :-)
ReplyDeleteUgh - me too. I am a dad -- really annoying my wife by repeating the "playing in the pig pen..." line.
ReplyDeleteHahaha....I'm glad I'm not alone!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a father...and all day all I hear in my head is "One little horsey plays peek-a-boo"...
ReplyDeleteLots of friends live on the farm, come along with me. There's so much for us to do and animals to see....
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard this song in years because we don't have the jumeroo seeing as our daughter is 4 years old now yet this song STILL haunts me from time to time. I was hoping to find a you tube vid of it to aid in my reminiscing lol
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I'm a new dad, and was searching for the proper words to this too. My little guy smiles so much when he's in the jumperoo and I sing along with the song.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I'm a new dad, and was searching for the proper words to this too. My little guy smiles so much when he's in the jumperoo and I sing along with the song.
ReplyDelete