The nursery painting is in progress and so far I am happy with the color we chose, but boy is paint stinky. Even the low VOC, good for the environment kind. You think they could put something in it to make it smell like peppermint, lavender or something yummy. I think there could be a market for that. Below is a pic from Chris being his cute self once again. He was smart and didn't paint our potential name choice!!
Pages
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Less Than 60 Days....
Holy crapola...only 59 days until my estimate due date!! I can't believe that my journey to motherhood is approaching its end so rapidly. Will Cashina be early, late or on time? Will she be petite or a porker? Will she look like her mama or her papa or a combination? The suspense is killing me and although I know I will miss being pregnant and continue to take it all in and enjoy each moment, I can't wait to meet her!!
The nursery painting is in progress and so far I am happy with the color we chose, but boy is paint stinky. Even the low VOC, good for the environment kind. You think they could put something in it to make it smell like peppermint, lavender or something yummy. I think there could be a market for that. Below is a pic from Chris being his cute self once again. He was smart and didn't paint our potential name choice!!
The nursery painting is in progress and so far I am happy with the color we chose, but boy is paint stinky. Even the low VOC, good for the environment kind. You think they could put something in it to make it smell like peppermint, lavender or something yummy. I think there could be a market for that. Below is a pic from Chris being his cute self once again. He was smart and didn't paint our potential name choice!!
Labels:
Baby Ciano,
Interior,
Nursery,
Pregnancy,
Projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment