In honor of approaching my 30th week of pregnancy, I thought I would take a couple of bare belly shots. I have been enjoying my belly growth and think it is such beautiful part of me especially knowing there is a life inside kicking, tumbling and pushing away. Maybe I will be able to make out a foot soon but for now it just looks like Cashina’s back, knees or elbows.My belly button is still just flat but you can notice it has popped out a bit when I am wearing a fitted top….I think it is cute. I also have a solid linea nigra (Latin for black line) under my belly button which has been there for most of the pregnancy and from the looks of it has started to form above my belly button…or maybe that is just a long stretch mark but hoping not. The linea nigra will slowly fade after birth but it may never disappear entirely. I suspect it will stick around since I had a slight version before I even got pregnant thanks to my olive skin tone. I don’t mind it but I will mind stretch marks (no sign of any just yet, knock on wood) and the extra hair that has been growing on my belly. Let’s hope those both go away!!



No comments:
Post a Comment