Due to popular demand I have begun to document the growing baby bump. It doesn't look like much and is most likely just bloating (since I don't think I have gained any weight yet) but it is enough to make buttoning my pants uncomfortable and requires me to wear a Bellaband most days. The days I don't wear it I am mostly home in my stretchy pj pants or drawstring sweatpants.....aahhh...so nice. After work I can't wait to get home and change out of my work clothes and into something comfortable since as the day goes on my bloating seems to increase....or maybe I just ate too much during the day :-) Being the planner that I am, and hoping I don't jinx myself, I bought some maternity clothes even though I really don't need them yet. My fear is that I will need winter clothes but by the time I go shopping for them only spring tops, capris and dresses will be available since we know most stores can't wait to change over their merchandise.So, I am officially in my 16th week (pic 15 weeks, 6 days), how time flies!! It sure doesn't feel or look like the baby is about the size of an avocado (yum!!). So, this week Baby Ciano should start being able to pick up the sound of my voice which could be scary. Hopefully he or she doesn't get irritated with my incessant coughing and perhaps now is the time I should start "cleaning up" my language. I may also potentially start feeling the little one fluttering around which would be very exciting (and reassuring)!!
I have my next prenatal appointment on Tuesday so crossing fingers that the heartbeat is strong and that I have at least gained a couple of pounds.



I'm so happy for you!!! You are glowing! Carter was pretty amazed by the ultrasound pictures, and I loved them too!
ReplyDelete