Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You Look Great!!

Over the past few weeks as we have been making the announcement about our impending addition to friends and family, the first questions asked are, “How far along are you?”, “When are you due?” and “How are you feeling, any morning sickness?” Standard questions which I am always happy to answer. The strangest thing is that most people will say, “…well, you look great!!”. Now, don’t get me wrong, I am flattered that they think I look great but do they expect that I am supposed to look horrible (sick, tired, huge and swollen)? I am 17 weeks pregnant, not 42 weeks and ready to issue Cash an eviction notice. I think I should look good at this rate!! Maybe it is just a natural thing for some people to say or maybe some women don’t look great at 17 weeks? I just don’t know but as long as I look great and Cash continues to grow and thrive I will be a happy mom-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment