Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby, You Can Drive My Car


Beep, beep!!  We bought Evelina her first car last week, the Radio Flyer Steer and Stroll Coop.  I had been looking for a car that she could ultimately move herself with her feet, but could also be pushed until she was ready. When I came across this car, I thought it was perfection...and so far it is, and she LOVES it!!  She "steers", beeps the horn, turns on the blinkers and radio.  She just lights up when she sees it and has even attempted to get in herself without much success.  The only issue comes when it is time to take her out, we must be gentle to avoid a tantrum.  

Grandpa visited last week and did the honors of putting it together.  Even though it was bedtime, we let Evelina take her first ride in the house with Gigi as her passenger.  I'm certain she had pleasant dreams about the ride all throughout the night.  The car is now parked in the garage and is great for riding around the driveway and cul-de-sac.  Evelina loves being outside so this is a great addition to her toy stash. 

3 comments:

  1. OMG - I love the one with her arm up along the back. Looks like the best toy ever! Drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...drive safe :-) She is such a poser!!

    ReplyDelete