Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I know what caused the 5.9 magnitude earthquake to hit the east coast today, EVELINA WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yes, I know the epicenter was in Virgina, not Hopkinton, MA but the coincidence is too great.  I will say it again, EVELINA WALKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Zippity Doo Dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We knew she could do it and she did just that at school today (we missed her official first steps but I will forgive her).  She walked back and forth in her classroom and when I arrived to pick her up, Miss Jessica made her stand up and she walked about 5 steps to me and gave me a big hug.  So proud of her.  

Once we got home she took some steps in the kitchen, but when it was time to catch her in action with the Flip she was much more interested in watching videos of herself on the camera than walking for Mama.  I will keep trying.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment