Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Let's Get Organized!!!

Every so often, I feel a strong desire to organize, it is in my DNA. For the most part, the house is very organized compared to some but there are just certain areas that really get to me.  The closets, the garage, the cabinets...places that anyone who comes to visit rarely sees.  One of my favorite blogs is "I Heart Organizing", I'm so envious at some of the projects featured, there are crazy organizers out there.  I'm jealous!!  I think I missed my calling to become a professional organizer. 

Recently, our linen closets, bathroom drawers and cabinets started getting under my skin so over the past couple of weeks I decided to tackle them.  Lots of purging, refolding (this technique is the bomb), any many trips to The Container Store, I can now breathe again. It feels good to be organized.  


Our hall linen closet before and afters.  Nothing earth shattering but it sure makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Sarah! You would probably wince at my desk drawer right now. I thought your closet "before" didn't look bad, but your after looks even more stellar. You go mommy!-Ang

    ReplyDelete