Evelina could walk or almost run with her wagon from the family room into the kitchen hundreds of times a day. She loves it and finds great joy in the activity as can be seen by her many smiles. Today, I just happened to do a couple of running steps next to her and what erupted was an endless crack-up session. She could hardly contain herself....it was hysterical. I just love hearing her laugh, it is the sweetest sound and it brings so much joy to my everyday. xo
PS: Apologies for the shaky hand, Chris and Grandpa were much more involved in watching the final hole of the PGA Championship being played, then recording Evelina's cuteness. And, my bad for not turning more lights on.



Oh my God Sarah.. I could watch that a million times! Her laugh is so funny, makes me giggle too! I hope she never gets sick of pushing the wagon around. -ang
ReplyDelete