Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Playroom Furniture, Art and More

Can you tell I am SOOO excited about really getting going on the playroom?  We sold our bookcases and rug thanks to good ole' Craig's List, got rid of our old PC (minus the hard drive) on Freecycle, had our Internet cable connection moved down into the basement to reduce clutter and the number of wires in the room, ordered a new area rug, desk and chair, and Yellow Lotus is scheduled to be applied on today!!  Yay!!  I LOVE progress!! Now if we only had an endless bank of funds to furnish the rest of the room.

In the meantime, I have been searching for furniture, art work, accessories, etc. to ultimately fill the room.  I decided to put some mood boards together to organize myself.  Here's what I like so far:  





I would also love to include a play kitchen in the room but I'm not sure where it would fit.  Evelina is still too young to use it anyways but it's still something to think about. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!!
    You MUST share where you found those throw pillows. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete