Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fave Baby Product :: Zoli

I am constantly reading baby product reviews because I feel like I am always in the market for some type of baby product.  Recently, I came across the Zoli BOT Straw Sippy Cup and decided we had to try it.  It arrived last week and has quickly become one of my favorite baby product. This is by far the best straw sippy that we've tried to date.  The best thing about it is that it has little flaps over the top of the straw so Evelina can easily suck liquid out but she can't backwash.  Hallelujah!!  The other GREAT innovation?  A weight at the bottom of the straw. It doesn't matter what angle she holds the cup, the straw will always move toward the liquid and she can continue to have productive sucks.  It is awesome!! 

We also have the Zoli on-the-go, and it is the bomb.  The top section holds her formula and the other 3 sections hold snacks, fruit and/or other meal options.  So convenient to slip right into the diaper bag.  Once she starts eating larger meals, I am definitely going to scoop up the SUMO Snack Stacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment