Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More B & A's

Here are a couple more before and after shots of the living room and master bedroom. Carpeting was installed on Monday completing the flooring portion of the program. We are going to have to think of some way to protect our virgin berber carpet from potential stains. For our sake, I hope it isn't raining or snowing on moving day because I am sure the movers will track some dirt in...eeekk.... We have officially determined that our house, at least in the interim, is going to be a "take your shoes off at the front door house", so plan accordingly before visiting :-) Maybe we will have a supply of slippers for visitors like they do at spas. Or perhaps we will just require that you put on shoe covers prior to entering the living room. Hahahahaha.........

Living Room

Master Bedroom

3 comments:

  1. Kickin' it Asian style with the shoes. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We couldn't wear shoes in our house growing up either. We had a big tree in the yard that dropped berries and my mom would cringe anytime anyone walked in and almost went up the stairs in shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I love that slate blue color in the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete