We visited the house yesterday with Chris's brother Paul and nephew Jordan to give them the grand tour of 19 BHL. We had been told that granite was going to be installed today but we received a nice surprise when we entered the kitchen and saw the slab had been placed. I just love surprises sometimes and this was one of those times!! We love the way it turned out. It was a little bit difficult for us to select the granite based on a small sample since the larger slab can have so much variation but we took a small leap of faith (after polling many). We were unsure if it would go with the cabinetry but after seeing it in place we definitely think we made the right decision. There are lots of golden hues and red specks throughout that really compliment our maple cabinet choice and the gray flecks will really look great with our appliances. We even got to see the wine chiller installed and we can't wait to fill it up with reds and whites. Bathroom granite counter-tops were also installed and are lookin' good!!



ohhhh... double sinks. I dream, I dream...
ReplyDelete