Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Final Touches

Right before the first snowfall and winter sets in, 19 BHL is enjoying and thriving in autumn. The grass is growing in nicely and some areas are blanketed by large oak leaves. Chris is already day dreaming of raking and jealous that Lot 18's grass looks lush and mowed. I see green, weedless grass compe-titions in our future.

Our exterior light fixtures, door bell (that actually works...there will be no need to call us when you are downstairs anymore, yay!!) and permanant door knob were installed as well. And even more exciting is that the Johnny-on-the-spot was removed. We have indoor plumbing that actually works. The downside, 3 working commodes that I will need to clean... something that I am NOT looking forward to. After we have made a few mortgage payments maybe we will see if we can afford a cleaning service :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment