Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

8 Days and Counting....

Only 8 days until closing (that is if the builder/seller's attorney ever gets back to us!!). I keep on thinking that we are closing this week, Thanksgiving is this week, and we are moving this week. Either daylight savings must have really screwed me up...I am a week ahead of myself instead of an hour behind, or I am just reallllly excited to close/move. Tomorrow we are doing the walkthrough with the general contractor and the home inspection will be completed.

Here are more before and after pics from this weekend. So I could sleep at night, I had to visit the house to see our refrigerator and washer/dryer that were dropped off on Friday. I can't wait to use all of the new and sparkly appliances. Kerry doesn't know it yet but I have already recruited her to help break in our range :-)
Kitchen

Backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment