Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can't wait for warmer weather so Evelina can wear this adorable dress I just snagged from Zulilly.  I wish it came in my size, looks so comfy.  


PS:  I made a goal for myself that I wouldn't buy any books or clothes for Evelina this month.  I am failing.  Not miserably but I did pick up a few books on colors, a few Valentine's Day related tops (love GAP and Old Navy sales!!), in addition to this dress.  Pretty good for me.  Chris would disagree :-)

2 comments:

  1. I've succeeded so far.. almost caved at Target! Gwen Stefani does a little girl's line there. I saw plaid overall/skirt thingy..2T. I had to run in the other direction and repeat to myself "no, no no.."-ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it for the both of us :-) I will try again next month!! That Gwen Stefani line is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete