Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Ball Popper || Part II

Back when Evelina was around a year old, she LOVED the ball popper.  It would always keep her busy, but it made Chris and I go insane.  There was no way we could listen to the songs one more time, not to mention, we wanted Evelina to play with other toys, so down to the basement it went.  

Over the weekend, we were watching some of Evelina's old videos with her (she loves watching video of herself!!) and as soon as she saw the original ball popper video she demanded the popper be resurrected from the basement. We were not surprised that her love for the popper continues.   

5 comments:

  1. I can't watch the video! AH! Mayday! Says "private video" -Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either...I want to see me some Lina giggles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee. She got moves like jagger, moves like jagger. Hysterical. I love her surprise when they all come flying out. Too cute. I just love her little personality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. I'm sad to say, that I was just as astounded as Lina was when the balls came flying out. That's a lot of action for such a small toy! -Ang

    ReplyDelete