Music Recommendation :: Carnival Day
I am always on the hunt for fun children's music that Evelina, Chris and I can ALL enjoy. When a friend of mine told me about Vanessa Trien and the Jumping Monkeys a few months ago, I thought I would pick up the CD to add to Evelina's collection. We have not been disappointed by Carnival Day. Evelina LOVES it and the tunes are so catchy and fun that Chris and I find ourselves singing (and dancing if you're me) certain tracks all day long. It is one children's CD that I don't mind listening to over and over and over again, within reason. I've downloaded the tracks to my iPod and Chris has the CD in his car so fun music is always available on car trips with the little one. I definitely recommend this CD to all of my mama friends out there who read the blog.
Oh, and Vanessa Trien and the Jumping Monkey are going to be in Natick in February, so we just may need to go!! Evelina's first concert :-)
Another one of my favorites You are my Little Bird by Elizabeth Mitchell. Not as upbeat as Carnival Day but still great.
No comments:
Post a Comment