Playroom :: Almost Complete
We've made some great progress on Evelina's playroom over the past few months. It's been slow going but it is really coming together nicely. I love the space and Evelina seems to enjoy it as well. She loves coloring at the table, reading books on the bean bag and investigating all of the storage baskets trying to decide what the toy of the moment will be. We do still play in the family room and the area between the kitchen and family room as well since it is nice for a change of scenery.
Without further ado, here are some photos of the {almost completed} playroom:
What remains on the to-do list:
- Hang wire to display Evelina's future art projects - I think I've decided to put this on hold. I have some other ideas for displaying her art work in other parts of the house.
- Paint A and Z bookends so they pop a little - I'm thinking red or even lime green to stay within the color palette.
- Purchase and hang mirror for future dress-up activities
- Bunting for the ceiling - a good winter project (get ready Mimi!!)
Click HERE for source list.
How about polka-dots on the A to Z letters? Could be cute. Overall, great job and soooo clean! Holly has colored all over her table. -Ang
ReplyDeleteSoooooo organized!! Magazine picture worthy. You really missed your calling...you should be decorating nurseries and rooms for people.
ReplyDelete