Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Pretty Please

I am in desperate need of warm(er) temperatures and for Spring to really arrive.  Yes, the longer days have been lovely, but continuing to wear sweaters, wool winter coats, and gloves on occasion has officially gotten old.  I feel like we have been cooped up for months and I am ready to take part in more activities outside.  I know this is New England and we've been clobbered with blizzards in April, but it doesn't stop me from hoping and praying that 60 degree sunny days will arrive and usher in the Summer season.  

I yearn for the days when I can just plop Evelina into her stroller, with only a light coat, and take walks around the neighbor or trips to local parks.  I have dreams of rolling out a blanket in the backyard and sitting in the sunshine while she gets to partake in new sensory experiences, checking out the grass and flowers, listening to the birds and feeling the breeze.  Oh the happiness I will feel when we can just scoop her out of her car seat and walk into a store without being paranoid that she will freeze her little hiney off. 

I'm ready for Spring, pretty please?  

1 comment:

  1. Me too!! Sick of dog walks in the cold. Though I think the pup misses the snowbanks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete