You know how much we love Pugs, especially Violet, so it would be a sin if Cashina didn’t start her first years of life loving Pugs too and what better way then with Pug inspired clothing. Cafepress has the cutest little Pug onesies and bibs so I think I may need to invest at some point in all of the cuteness. Now we just have to hope and pray that Violet, with all of her craziness, will be able to remain part of the Ciano family. We just don’t think it would be the same without her and I have a feeling that Cashina is wondering who in the heck I hold everyday who punches my stomach with her paws, who I’m talking puppy talk to, what the purple diney toy is, what exactly is “business”, and where the strange barking noise is coming from. For all we know, Cashina may know how to sit and stay as soon as she is born!!
Pages
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Show Me the Puggy
You know how much we love Pugs, especially Violet, so it would be a sin if Cashina didn’t start her first years of life loving Pugs too and what better way then with Pug inspired clothing. Cafepress has the cutest little Pug onesies and bibs so I think I may need to invest at some point in all of the cuteness. Now we just have to hope and pray that Violet, with all of her craziness, will be able to remain part of the Ciano family. We just don’t think it would be the same without her and I have a feeling that Cashina is wondering who in the heck I hold everyday who punches my stomach with her paws, who I’m talking puppy talk to, what the purple diney toy is, what exactly is “business”, and where the strange barking noise is coming from. For all we know, Cashina may know how to sit and stay as soon as she is born!!
Labels:
Baby Ciano,
Pugs,
Shopping,
Violet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment