Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Siby's Nursery Inspiration

The network at my office has been experiencing some issues over the past few days.  I have so much work to do, but without the means to do it I've been "forced" to spend some more time planning Siby's nursery. ;-) I love envisioning how it will look and researching elements for the room.  I don't think our bank account or my beloved hubby appreciate the network issues, though.  Oh well, 'tis life.  

The nursery will remain in its current location and Evelina will be moving into the guest room, her "big girl room"...more on that another day.  The nursery will remain the Robin's Nest color that it is now, but I've decided on a different color scheme to differentiate it from Evelina's current room. After searching around the inter-webs and Pinterest (my fave!!), I've decided that it would be fun to add touches of orange, lime/chartreuse green, brown and purple to the room.  Much different than Evelina's yellow and pink with owls combination.  Here a a few inspiration rooms:  

Love this color scheme, although we won't be using gray.  The green lattice fabric is a must.  LOVE.  I'm also really drawn toward chevron, I wish I could sew so I could make my own curtains. 
Via Pinterst


I really like the tree behind the crib idea.  Brown looks great with the blue walls as well. 
Via Pinterest
Even though this is a boys room, I really love how the lime green and orange look with the wall color.  This is the same paint color that is in our nursery now.  I heart the orange chair, but we don't want to get something custom upholstered this time around and all of the orange chairs I've found are super pricey. 
Via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment