How far along? 28 Weeks...3rd trimester!!
Baby’s Size: Eggplant
Total Weight Gain: 14 ½ lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, and I need to stop buying!!
Gender: Little girl #2!!
Movement: This
little one is a mover and a shaker. She
was head down at my last midwife appointment, but at this point, I doubt she is
in the same position. She loves to
perform belly gymnastics all hours of the day, especially at bedtime or during
the endless times I’m awaken by Evelina every night.
Sleep: Oh
sleep, sleep, sleep, how I miss you.
When I can sleep for an extended time, I sleep rather well. The pregnancy isn’t disrupting my sleep much,
yet, unless my heartburn acts up more than usual. The problem with sleep has been our darling,
adorable, Evelina Bambina. In addition
to her 2-year molars taking their sweet, sweet time to erupt, she had a
horrible cold, complete with a never-ending fever for about 5 days this past week. To keep her comfortable, we (Chris is the rock-star) have had to sit
with her in the glider/rocker in her room for hours each night. She continues to NOT want to sleep in her crib, except for her first sleep stretch, and if
we do manage to put her down, instead of rocking (which she demands, mind you),
it is in our bed. As
much as I desperately NEED sleep before Siby arrives, I keep telling myself
that all of this is great practice in preparation for a newborn. Oh, how am I going to survive?!?
Symptoms: Nothing new, other than becoming out of breath much more
quickly than I used too. Best Moments this week: I'm not sure that I know of one. I feel like I am in a daze of exhaustion everyday so I can't focus on much else, other than making it through each day.
Food Aversions: Does not wanting to cook count as a food aversion?
Food Cravings: Afternoon sweet treat.
What I miss: Energy and sleep.
What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound scheduled for this coming Monday.
What Else? Praying that I pass my one-hour glucose test on the 3rd.
Monthly Belly Shots
I hadn't realize how skinny my face was at 15 weeks until looking at my 28 week photo.





No comments:
Post a Comment