The blog hasn't been on the top of the priority list lately and I'm also not taking as many pictures as I once did. I have lots of blurry photos or photos with a little hand on the lenses. Evelina will just be "being Evelina" but when I bring out the camera, her focus completely changes and she just wants to see the pictures I've taken. She just lights up as I scroll though each photo. It is super adorable but not great for picture taking. On top of that, I've been busy trying to decide on this year's Christmas card and also putting together an annual photo album for Chris' aunts which has become somewhat of a tradition. It is fun to create but what a time sucker in the evenings.
With that, I'll leave you with a short clip of Evelina signing "stop" and "go". She was really going at it before she caught me spying on her. The "Baby Signing Time" songs are quite catchy so just ignore my singing.
I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!! We can't wait to see Auntie KK and Grandpa in a few short days. Hopefully the weather cooperates and doesn't impact travel plans.



No comments:
Post a Comment