Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

I’ve never really liked Halloween. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the candy-eating aspect of the holiday and carving pumpkins, but I’m not very creative in the costume department so have never really enjoyed dressing up. I remember being a punk rocker about 5 years in a row as a kid and on many Halloweens I would volunteer to give out candy (we got A LOT of trick or treaters in my neighborhood growing up) to get out of dressing up. Even though I don’t have a love for Halloween, it is certainly fun to celebrate the holiday by way of a 16-month old toddler. 

The requirement for Evelina’s costume this year was that it be cute and easy to wear. I didn’t want anything to heavy or bulky, I wanted her to be able to walk around easily, and I wanted to avoid any hats or hoods since I knew she would rip them off anyway. I think she made a darn cute ‘50s tot that’s for sure…and I didn’t see anyone else in the same costume which was a bonus.

Ashland Mom's Club Annual Halloween Party.  There was a professional photographer on site to take fun pictures of the little ones. 
 
Evelina and her friends a school enjoying yummy cookies
after the Halloween parade.

Halloween 

 Hmmm...what shall I try?  
We gave Evelina some M&Ms for the first time and she loved them.

Click HERE for more pictures of Halloween 2011.  

No comments:

Post a Comment