Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

iPhone Clips

I just love having a mobile phone that actually functions, one that I don't have the urge to chuck out the window every second.  It makes it so much easier to get photos and video when my camera is out of reach (or I'm too lazy to get it).  

Some photos and video from the weekend.   

1. Breakfast Buffet; 2. Cozying up with baby; 3. QT with Dada; 4. A good book

Lina is so used to "talking" to Dada on the phone so when I started recording, she must have thought we were talking to him.  Please ignore my annoying baby talk and just-rolled-out-of-bed face. 


Chris got Evelina a fun microphone that echos when you talk/sing into it. Every now and then Evelina will practice for American Idol but most of the time she just like to chew on the cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment