I have a new love, the Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen blog. Each and every time I visit the blog, I wish that I could just stay home and cook, cook, cook. There is an endless supply of yummy recipes that are just waiting to be whipped up and devoured. Oh, to have all the time in the world. If Evelina didn't love pulling my hair (still!!), I would put her in the back carrier and cook away. Maybe one of these days.
Last week I made:
Risotto Primavera - It was creamy and so delicious, especially with roasted shrimp added.
Zucchini Pancakes - I really enjoyed these but Evelina thought they were so-so. I think I they just needed to be a little bit more firm since Miss Evelina doesn't seem to like anything mushy. It is a bonus that she got some vegetables for breakfast, though!!
I MUST try these soon:
Knock You Naked Brownies - Seriously, they look like heaven
Grilled Corn Guacamole - I am a guac addict and this looks too good not to try



No comments:
Post a Comment