I had been eager to visit Garden in the Woods in Framingham with Evelina since last summer, so when it was featured as one of the Free Fun Friday locations last week, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to check it out on such a beautiful day.
| Lily Pond |
| Pretty flower, I forgot to look at what it was |
It is a wonderful location with lot of flowers and foliage, along with a beautiful lily pond. Since admission was free, it was PACKED, but it was still peaceful and a great place to have a bench lunch in the shade.
| Enjoying lunch |
![]() |
| Curtis Path, Evelina under the arbor, pretty flowers, garden statue, cactus |
We will definitely visit again and I will plan to leave the stroller behind so we can explore some other trails.
| Chillin' in the Ergo |




No comments:
Post a Comment