Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Violet Cuteness of the Week || Final Edition

We miss Violet.  It's difficult to adjust to a new routine without her, and even though she slept most of the time and didn't take up much space, the house just has a sense of emptiness about it. The living room without her curled up in her bed, our bedroom without her snoring in her "apartment".  It is sad, we are sad.  We know her spirit will always fill 19 BHL, and we will always remember her being as cute as could be, making everyone smile.  


I should also add, Violet's foster family is super nice...and the best part is, they have an in-ground swimming pool.  If Violet is there during the Summer, she will be able to participate in one of her fave past-times as can be seen here, here and here.  

1 comment:

  1. These posts make me cry! I will miss little Vi Vi and how extremely HAPPY she was to see her Auntie K! I am going to miss all the pisses & kisses! LOL!

    ReplyDelete