Christmas is just around the corner and will be here before we know it. I am already overwhelmed with the thought of Christmas shopping. I am hoping I can do a lot of online shopping this year but there are always things that require a trip to the crazy mall. Hopefully having Friday's off will help me avoid the Rt. 9 parking lot traffic on route to the Natick Collection. Here are a few things that I hope Santa brings this year:
Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker - I plan to make as much of Lina's baby food as I can find time for so I think this will be useful (since you can steam veggies right in it and then puree), in addition to the immersion blender we already have. Hopefully I will be able to freeze a bunch so these are a must (any color will do).
Cooking for Baby - I'm not very creative when it comes to recipes and don't like just making them up on the fly so this should help with my baby food making initiative.
Child of Mine - Feeding with Love and Good Sense
Splat Mat - I have a feeling this will come in handy once the introduction to solids begins in a month or so. Plus, it is super cute.
Embroidered Tote Bag - Red, Small, Regular for EMC
Embroidered Tote Bag - Red, Small, Regular for EMC
A new wardrobe ala Anthropologie - I am in a dilemma, my pants are too big in the tush and hip area but fit in the waist (although sometimes too lose) so if I go down a size, they would be too small. This leads me to...
Time to work out (I think Chris has this on his wish list too)
A personal chef
A trip to Italy- Rome, Venice, and Florence will do.



No comments:
Post a Comment