Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

2 Months!!


I know 8 weeks isn't officially 2 months but..
Could it be that Evelina is actually 2 months old today?  Time flies when you are a growing baby and mom is on maternity leave.  She has already changed so much, from becoming more alert, staying awake longer during the day, interacting more with us, smiling and especially making us smile.  We just could look at her all day long to admire her face, arms and legs, fingers and toes, cute tummy.... 

She is such a peach and we look forward to seeing what new discoveries she will make each day as she absorbs the world around her.  

Her 2 month appointment is coming up next week and she will get her first shots.  It pains me to see tears in her eyes each day so I am hoping I don't get them in my eyes during the painful shots :-(  Poor little thing.  

We love you Evelina Bambina!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment