I am starting to get antsy waiting for the contract to be drafted and the P&S to be signed. Granted, I would rather all of the details be worked out before the house is built, but I still just want to know with 100% certainty that Blueberry Hill is it!! This is where my lack of patience will start to get the better of me. Chris is definitely the patient one in the relationship :-)
On another note, it is our 1 year anniversary in 4 days....yay!! I can't believe how quickly the past year flew by. Hopefully by August 3rd next year, we will finally have been able to unpack all of our fabulous wedding gifts in our new home. Lord knows our basement in Charlestown isn't using plates, flatware and serving platters.



Hope you had a nice weekend down the cape. 4 more days of camp. Boooo.
ReplyDelete